Anti Karen

 I will not allow this entitled anti masker woman (woman 1 see this for a better pic of her) who was rightfully booted from the flight to fly on an airplane for 15 years. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-l41rN8Kcs&list=PLm8IUelrygBeSOiN7YpXNPtBGju7nzcGq&index=61

I know the entitled anti masker woman 1's name, social media accounts and her address. I track her daily life via social media and each time I find out she has a flight booked, I will go to whatever airport she is flying out of and I will each time physically prevent her from boarding her flight. I will do this every time, for 15 years.  If I have to drag woman 1 out of the airport myself or put her in the ER to prevent her from flying each time I will do so. 


She is a terrorist who should not be allowed to fly. She needs to pay for what she did and I will make her pay. I know everything about her.   She refused to wear a mask , delayed the flight and abused the cops and stewards. So I am going to force the anti masker, woman 1 to spend the next 15 years within the US and grounded (grounded as in never flying). I will also force her to go the rest of her life without leaving North America ever


She blew her chance to fly for 15 years by refusing to wear a mask, spitting etc. I promise you I will physically prevent her from flying each time she is about to fly if you do not ban her yourself.


I promise you the entitled anti masker woman 1 will never fly on a plane for at least 15 years and I will force her to go the rest of her life without leaving North America ever.

Here is my post about a similar troll and anti masker 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Delta Airlines

Do crime pay time