Do crime pay time

I will not allow the entitled anti masker passenger in this video (see here for a better pic of her) who refused to wear the mask on their flight from Chicago to LAX and who was rightfully booted from this flight to fly on an airplane for at least 15 years. 


I know entitled anti masker passenger who was kicked off this flight in this video's name, social media accounts and their address. I track their daily life via social media and each time I find out they have a flight booked, I will go to whatever airport they are flying out of and I will each time physically prevent them from boarding their flight. I will do this every time, for 15 years.  If I have to drag that anti mask entitled passenger out of the airport myself or put them in the ER to prevent them from flying each time I will do so. 


The entitled anti masker passenger who was kicked off this flight is a terrorist who should not be allowed to fly. They needs to pay for what they did and I will make them pay. I know everything about them.   They refused to wear a mask , delayed the flight and caused stress to all on board. So I am going to force the anti masker, entitled passenger who was kicked off this flight to spend the next 15 years within the US and grounded (grounded as in never flying). I will also force them to go the rest of her life without leaving North America ever


They blew their chance to fly for 15 years by refusing to wear a mask,  etc. I promise you I will physically prevent them from flying each time she is about to fly 


I promise you the entitled anti masker passenger who was booted from this flight will never fly on a plane for at least 15 years and I will force them to go the rest of their life without leaving North America ever.  And every celebrity in Hollywood, every media outlet will see I am a hero for this. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anti Karen

To Delta Airlines